High turnout across continent in Euro elections
From the European Parliament:
• More meaningful data on voters turn-out at approximately 11pm, once information from the UK becomes available.
• Preliminary figures are the highest in at least the last 20 years.
• This represents the first and significant increase in turnout for the since the first EU elections in 1979.
• The turnout estimate for 27 member states - excluding the UK - is now close to 51%.
• Depending on the UK turnout figure after 11pm; the estimate for the 28 member states - including the UK - could vary between 49 to 52 %.
All data including results and projections will be updated continuously here : https://election-results.eu/