Ho Ho Ho!
With Christmas right around the corner, Christmas ads are in full flow on the tele!
The Westmeath Examiner have compiled the top eight from our childhood that still manage to bring a warm glow to our hearts around this time of year.
8. Pennys circa 1996. "Got a whole lot of things for Christmas, and a lot of the family, fa la la la...."
7. Guinness. Vistas of several well known streets across Ireland, including Dublin's fair city and Galway sums up a mystical Irish Christmas Eve.
6. ESB. The 1980's ad ad told the story of so many coming home for Christmas. Did you know the young fella with the blonde hair is him off the tele- yes Ireland AM's Alan Hughes.
5. Kelloggs. The little girl who happens to spy Santa Christmas on night is what all our childhood dreams are made of. "Ho, ho, ho!".
4. Coco Cola. The Coca Cola truck all lit up and driving to the streets! "Holidays are coming, holidays are coming!"
3. Barry's Tea Christmas. That one off the radio - oh a train set for Christmas!
2. Budweiser. The image of work horses drawing Christmas trees through the snow is just magical!
1. It has to be An Post! "We're walking in the air", An Post magically delivering all that Christmas post throughout the night.